Results 1 to 3 of 3

Thread: FYI: Canon 814 Electronic *cheap*

  1. #1
    Inactive Member HH3's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 7th, 2001
    Posts
    33
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Exclamation

    Stumbled across this on the Ritz camera board.
    http://club.euronet.be/vanpevenaege/selling_items.html

    It's a Canon 814 Electronic for $120! Looks to be in great shape.


  2. #2
    Inactive Member capul8's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 21st, 2001
    Posts
    90
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Whoa...that was not an 814 Electronic. It was an 814 XLS. It was misidentified! Did anyone from this forum snag it? Great buy.
    Thanks for the heads up, HH3

  3. #3
    Inactive Member capul8's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 21st, 2001
    Posts
    90
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    OK, I'm confused. I went back to check on other equipment this fellow might have and as I scrolled down came across a listing for an 814 XLS (also $120) but with a picture of an 814E. So he obviously reversed the pictures. So maybe the 814 XlS is still available.
    Check it out, it's a terrific camera for that money. I love mine (but not as much as the 1014E)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •